Is Network as a Service completely customizable? [closed]
I am trying to learn about all the XaaS cloud-related models. Recently I found out there is such thing called NaaS. Unfortunately, probably due to my English skills, I can't extract particular information I would like to know about NaaS. I read Wiki article here but it didn't help me enough. So if it's not an issue, I kindly ask if you could answer directly my few questions below.
- Does NaaS allow user to instantiate complete, 'stand-alone', custom topology network, consisting of hosts (VMs), routers/switches along with circuits connecting them?
- Is there topology size limit other than the substrate capabilities?
- Down to what layer is NaaS customizable for the user?
- Is he free to choose any of possible protocols on L3, on L2?
- Is he able to utilize VLANs?
- Can the link bandwidth be set precisely or is it best effort service?
- What are the limitations of NaaS?
I will be glad to get any support from you.