Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

Hi,

I had the same problem with kilo and beryllium. I noticed that the interface "qg-*" that the router uses to connect to the external network was created under br-int instead of br-ex. So, the router could not communicate with the external network. At first I tried to fix it by creating patches in br-ex and br-int to enable their communication but it did not work. So, what I did was to change the "external_network_bridge" in l3_agent.ini in the network node to br-ex. The kilo installation guide recommends leaving without a value to enable multiple external networks on a single agent, but that was what worked for me.