Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

From your wording, it seems like you want to configure an external CA. If you know what you're doing with PKI, here are three sections related to external CA, you might want to refer from --

  • Sign certificate issued by external CA
  • Request a signing certificate from an external CA
  • Install an external signing certificate