Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

No, there's no way to do what you want. You might accomplish a similar effect by screwing around with weights, but that only approximates your goal statistically.

If you're really dead-set on controlled, lopsided distributions, you need some kind of federation.